[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thursday Aug. 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:58:25 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Congratulations to Teddy Marmon, who has just been taken off his
lawnmower and promoted to Fleet Manager.  That'll be a nice change of
pace for him.  But it's going to seem strange seeing Allen Kendrick
running around campus without him now.

And a very Happy Birthday to our new registrar, Donna Rice.  Getting a
good promotion right before your birthday is a pretty good way to do
things, isn't it?  Be sure and stop by and wish Donna a wonderful day.

Don't forget if you're interested in flowers and beautifying Wilburton
or have some good fund raiser ideas to attend the brainstorming session
this evening at 6:00 at the public library to discuss ways to raise
money to pay for flowers and upkeep on the beautiful new planters on
Main Street.  We need lots of ideas and possibilities put out there to
think about.

Our menu for today includes:

            Lasagna
            Garlic bread
            Broccoli with cheese sauce
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Carrots

Our fast food is Tacos.

And for dessert have a piece of Coconut or Chocolate Pie.

Come eat with us,