[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 29 10:15:55 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Be sure and wish Gwen McMillen in the Human Resources office and
Michelle Harding in the Library a very happy birthday today.  They're
both one year better today.  I don't personally know Michelle, but I
thought Gwen was as good as anyone could get already!

We've got a chance of rain today and tomorrow, so maybe if we keep our
fingers crossed, we'll get lucky and be in the right spot.  It thundered
quite a bit at my house yesterday evening til it almost had me convinced
it was actually going to rain, but we got not a drop.  I could tell it
had rained in other places, but not at my house, so I still need to get
out and water my plants before it's too late.

Our menu for today includes:

                Tenderized steak
                Mashed potatoes and gravy.
                Broccoli with rice casserole
                Black eyed peas
                Corn
                Fried okra   (Kim Ott's favorite food)
                Hot rolls

Our fast food is Frito Chili Pies with Toppings.

And for dessert Drexel has made Reese's Cup Pie.   (Pat Thomas's
favorite, so make sure she knows it)