[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 6 10:02:53 CST 2007

Hi folks,

I haven't been over to the Library Building yet today, but I found
several reasons to go there yesterday, especially after I went out and
heard all the Christmas carols that were being played over the
loudspeaker.  They really put a smile on my face and a spring in my
step.  Kind of made me wish it would snow so we could have that white
Christmas they always sing about.

I had my turn to clean at the PAWS kennels yesterday evening and we
really have some sweet dogs and adorable puppies out there that need
families to love, and would really love a nice warm home for the
winter.  If you would love to get a new dog, we'd love to adopt you
one.  (They make great foot warmers in cold weather.)

I understand they got our boiler working again yesterday evening so it
should be warming up in here soon.  No more frostbite when you come over.

Our menu for today includes:

          Roast beef
          Sliced carrots
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Chili and Cheese Coneys with Chips, and we've got Ice
Cream and Toppings for dessert.