[Eoscstudents] Cafeteria Schedule for Christmas Break

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 10 13:14:17 CST 2007

                            *****ATTENTION*****

The Cafeteria will close after dinner on Friday December 14 and will
remain closed until the evening of January 1, 2008 when we will open for
dinner to serve those students enrolled in the special mini-mester class
scheduled for Jan. 2-4.   We will serve 3 meals a day on Jan. 2nd, 3rd,
and 4th.  We will be closed again on Jan. 5th and 6th and will resume
our regular schedule on Mon. January 7, 2008.

We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
and hope you enjoy your time off as much as we plan to.

Sincerely,

The Cafeteria Crew     :-)