[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Dec. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 11 09:45:13 CST 2007

Hi folks,

It's finals week here on campus, so I'm sure everyone's schedule is
scrambled.   All the students are busy studying, taking tests and
packing to go home for Christmas break, and all the teachers are busy
preparing tests, giving them and grading papers.  Here in the Cafeteria,
we're busy preparing for, or recovering from, all the Christmas
parties.  You can tell it's Christmas when you come in to the Cafeteria
first thing in the morning and it smells like baking instead of bacon.
Gingerbread men were in the works this morning.

It's still hard to believe how awful the weather is in most of the rest
of the state when we're up close to 60.  I actually think I overdressed
today.  I was listening to the weather report and they were giving 39
for a  high today.  I guess I didn't take into consideration that they
were talking about it being 39 in Tulsa, not down here.  Oops!  I'll
know better next time, maybe.

Our menu for today includes:

                Pork chops
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Blackeye peas
                Brussel sprouts
                Corn
                Pasta
                Hot rolls

Our fast food is Cheeseburgers and French Fries, and we have Yellow Cake
with Chocolate Frosting for dessert.

Save gas, time and money, come over and eat with us,

Rhoda  :-)