[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Feb. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 9 09:55:11 CST 2007

Hi everyone,

I know you're all glad it's Friday, so you can go have a great weekend.
I believe there's a chance of rain, but it's not supposed to be terribly
cold the way it has been on some days.

The Cafeteria Crew has a meeting scheduled this afternoon with the
architects who are in charge of designing the new Student Life and
Learning Center which will house the Cafeteria at some point in the
future when it gets built.  We've been so excited about  the prospect of
having a shiny, new, modern building to work in, I hope they don't
destroy our wonderful dreams by telling us our usable space (for
storage, etc.) is going to be teeny tiny.  I'm afraid there's going to
be a riot if they stick with the idea of just having one employee
bathroom instead of one for the ladies and one for the guys.

Our menu for today includes:

       Tenderized steak fingers
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Broccoli with cheese sauce
       Fried okra

Our fast food for today is PIZZA.

And for dessert we have a yummy Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Have a great weekend,