[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Feb. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 12 10:00:05 CST 2007

Happy Birthday Abraham Lincoln!

To all of you who are less than thrilled to see rain today, please don't
fuss about it.  Remember how hard we prayed for this last summer?
Besides the next three days are supposed to be really cold, way down in
the 30's.  You can feel free to fuss about that, and I'll probably
help.  It's looking like it's going to be a cold Valentine's Day on
Wednesday.

We have collected a couple more textbooks and a backpack here in the
Cafeteria, so if anyone is looking for these items, you might check with
us.  We need to get these back to their rightful owners.  I also found
another earring on the Cafeteria floor this morning; a little weekend
leftover I guess.

Our menu for today includes:

             Meatloaf
             Pasta bar
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is Chicken Fajitas, with Refried Beans, and Spanish Rice.

And for dessert we have Bread Pudding.

Come on over and bring your appetite,