[Eoscstudents] Be My Valentine

Levenia Carey lcarey at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 12 10:15:13 CST 2007

Good Morning:

The Campus Violence Prevention Project wishes to invite you to the clock
tower on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 between 10:30 and 1:00 p.m.  for
Healthy Relationship Awareness. Come be My Valentine - we will have
literature on healthy relationships and goodies for everyone.  There is
no reason for anyone not to receive something this year on Valentine's
Day.  I will also be giving away two tickets to the Theatre's production
for Thursday night (good seats) - so be sure to register - need not be
present to win.

You know if it is my event the weather is guaranteed to cooperate so
expect a blizzard (I have yet to have an event that all my flyers don't
get blown away, wet, etc.). Unlike myself, you can come and go, so I
hope to see you there.

Levenia