[Eoscstudents] Be My Valentine

Levenia Carey lcarey at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 14 08:05:13 CST 2007

Good Morning:

Just wanted to remind everyone to come and see me at the clock tower
between 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for our Healthy Relationship - Be My
Valentine.  Be sure to register for the prizes and have some hot
chocolate and cookie/cupcake - and it is all free.  We want to encourage
and promote healthy relationships.  Stop by and visit me.  I know I
predicted a blizzard and maybe you think I'm not very good at weather
predictions.  Well don't judge - unless you are willing to stand outside
with me for three hours and than we will see if you think the
temperatures equal blizzard conditions, as for me I'm sticking with my
prediction.  Feel free to bring me a heater, a blanket, a brain - I'm
sure I will be freezing.

See you there.

Levenia