[Eoscstudents] Menu for Valentine's Day Wed. Feb. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 14 10:29:52 CST 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone,

I hope you're having a LOVELY day, on this day to celebrate love.  I
took this opportunity to wear my Valentine shirt that bears the
sentiment, "Forget Love... Fall in Chocolate!!"  I could go for that.

Don't forget to go visit Levenia at the Clock Tower today.  At least if
she gets enough people gathered around, maybe they will block the wind
and she won't freeze up totally.  Her Healthy Relationship Awareness and
her Black History Month emails are very interesting and educational.

Our menu for today includes:

                Dorito bake
                Cheesy potatoes
                Winter blend vegetables
                Corn on the cob
                Okra
                Garlic bread
                Pasta bar

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for Valentine's Day dessert, have a piece of Cherry Chip Cake with
Chocolate Frosting.

And for an added treat, tonight we'll be having a special Sweetheart
Steak dinner.  Serving hours will be from 4:30 to 6:15 and the dinner
menu will include:

          Steak (provided by our own Meat Lab)
          Baked potato bar
          Flame roast corn
          Garlic toast
          Chicken sandwich on a bun
          French fries
and     Banana splits or sundaes for dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-*