[Eoscstudents] Outstanding Work by Student and Instructor

Marilynn Duncan mduncan at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 19 16:11:38 CST 2007

Dr. Harrison sent me an e-mail today about the work done by Dr. Hall and
his work study, Rani Tjugito.  I think they did an excellent job and
wanted to share it with you.  If you get a chance, go Sullivan on the
first floor and check out the bulletin board display.

Well done Dr. Hall and Rani Tjugito!  I enjoyed reading it and I hope
you all will enjoy it as much as I did.  Thanks.

Marilynn