[Eoscstudents] Attention Sophomores!!! Transfer Day

Alanna Ralls aralls at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 11 17:10:10 CST 2007

Graduation is just one semester away.  Now is the time to be preparing
for transfer.  If you are still unsure of where you want to transfer too
or would like more information about the university you plan on
attending, Transfer Day is just what you are looking for.  Transfer Day
will be held on Wednesday, January 24 from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. We will
have the following universities represented:

Cameron University
East Central University
Northeastern Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma Baptist University
Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma State University-Tulsa
Oral Roberts State University
Rogers State University
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
St. Gregory's University
University of Central Oklahoma
University of Oklahoma
University of Oklahoma Allied Health-Tulsa
University of Arkansas
University of Arkansas-Ft. Smith

There will also be refreshments and door prizes.  If you have any
further questions, please contact me at 918.465.1752 or by email.

Sincerely,

Alanna Ralls
Transfer Enrollment Manager
Library Building Room 110