[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 30 10:04:34 CST 2007

Hi folks,

It's a pretty chilly day outside.   It sure makes me glad I'm inside
where it's nice and warm.   It's really supposed to be cold all this
week, especially at night, with every night predicted to be below
freezing, so make sure and fix warm beds for your pets if they don't get
to come inside, and keep an eye on their water.  It will freeze up
quickly in these temperatures and they won't be able to get a drink.  We
don't want them to wind up like the kid with his tongue stuck to the
flagpole!

Our menu for today includes:

       Beef stroganoff
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Broccoli with cheese sauce
       Carrots
       Corn
       Rice
       Hot rolls

Our fast food is Corn Dogs with French Fries.

And for dessert, get a preview of summer with a delicious piece of
Strawberry Shortcake.

Bundle up and come on over,