[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. July 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 5 10:10:18 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all made it through the 4th without any accidents or
incidents.  We had a good evening yesterday at a family get together at
Buffalo Valley.  The rain was light and almost continuous until close to
dark when the kids were going to set off their fireworks, so that worked
out pretty well.   The weather didn't really put a damper on the party
and probably for the first time, no one got sunburned on the 4th!  We
had plenty of fireworks, since my husband's brother and his family have
a fireworks stand down there, and honestly there was so much smoke after
they started shooting them off that it looked like a major London pea
soup fog had moved in!

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken fried steak

Our fast food is Corn Dogs with French Fries.

And for dessert make yourself an ice cream dream with our Soft Serve Ice
Cream and Toppings.