[Eoscstudents] Menu for Melting Mon. July 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 9 09:54:28 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Boy, this week is off to a heck of a start.  We came in to our air
conditioning being off, (it's getting better now), and the steamer not
working right either, (even though it felt like a steamer in here).  Can
we have a do over for today?  I'm about ready to start violating the
dress code, health code policies or whatever it takes just to keep from
having a heat stroke, and I can just imagine how the cooks feel out
there in the real heat!   Whew!  I'm definitely ready for it to start
raining again and cool things off!   I've found more reasons to go check
for things in the freezer today than in the past several months. It
definitely feels better in there.  I was eyeballing dimensions a while
ago to see if my desk could possibly fit into the veggie cooler.   This
is the time of year when I could really be nocturnal, as that's the best
time of the day to actually move around and do anything.   It may not
always be cool at night, but it's the coolest it's going to get!

Our menu for today includes:

             Lasagna
             Sweet peas
             Garlic bread

Our fast food is PIZZA!

And for dessert have a luscious piece of Strawberry Cake.