[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. July 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 10 09:27:56 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, the rain is back and it feels a lot better in here than it did
yesterday, partly because the A/C is back on line, and partly because
our trusty showers came back.  Hasn't this been the most unusual year
for weather?  It started with a massive ice storm, and now we're getting
almost daily rain where we had been having drought conditions for the
past several years.  Someone said that all those years of prayers for
rain had finally gotten through!  Unfortunately, other parts of our
country are suffering from the same drastic heat that we usually have at
this time of year, and they're not used to it at all.  It's like someone
took the normal weather patterns  that we experience and twisted them
around to different areas.  I think all parts of our country are in an
uproar.

It was wonderful to read the encouraging report on Ryan Enis's
condition.  Please continue to pray for him and his family.

Our menu for today includes:

          Baked chicken
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Baked beans
          Fried okra
          Corn
          Pasta
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Hot Beef on a Bun with Cheese Sauce and Potato Chips.

And for dessert, have some luscious Apple Cobbler.  (Don't forget we
have Ice Cream to top it off.)