[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:53:48 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope I didn't miss anything important yesterday afternoon, but I had a
dentist appointment.  I got my last wisdom tooth pulled, so from now on
if I do anything crazy, stupid or just plain silly we're going to blame
it on the fact that I have no wisdom left, okay?  (Hey, I've been
looking for an excuse, and there's a certain logic to that one.)

If you missed breakfast in here this morning, you missed a great meal.
I was almost afraid to eat, because of my tooth situation, but couldn't
resist when I saw that we had the waffle makers out, strawberry topping,
ham and cheese in the eggs, and fresh cut up cantaloupe.  I hope I have
room left for lunch!

Our menu for today includes:

          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and gravy