[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. July 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 12 11:09:32 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I attended the Staff Council Meeting this morning, a little late, (I was
lost in my work), but still in time to get in on the discussions.
Tomorrow night, if it doesn't rain too much and have to be postponed, we
will have the Relay for Life at the Wilburton High School football
field.  Come out and participate and help raise money to find the cure
for cancer.   There's always lots of fun stuff going on to help keep the
participants up and at 'em til Saturday morning.  After that, more
thought will be given to the planned fish tournament and fish fry and
picnic.

I finally got to see the Gear Up kids shoot off their bottle rockets
yesterday.  I was quite impressed.  Who'd've thought a 2 liter pop
bottle could be turned into a rocket and shot high into the air like
that?  Science is amazing.

Our menu for today includes:

          Goulash
          Spaghetti with red sauce or alfredo sauce
          Crispy cube potatoes
          California blend vegetables
          Green beans
          Cornbread

Our fast food today is Tuna Salad Sandwiches with Potato Chips.

And for dessert try some delicious Bread Pudding.

Have a great weekend,