[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. July 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 16 10:11:01 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you had a great weekend.  I enjoyed mine.  My dauaghter and I
attended the Relay for Life Friday evening, and in spite of the wet
conditions cutting it short, there was a lot of spirit and activities
going on.  Our Eastern team really came through to represent us all
proudly.  Our Ms. Relay candidate, Roberta Slimline (aka Robert
Thompson, son of Ali),  even came in runner up in that competition.  The
team even did a karaoke rendition of "I Love Rock and Roll".  Good job,
team.  Keep rockin'.

Our menu for today includes:

             Chicken fried steak
             Sweet peas
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is a Deli Selection with Potato Chips.

And for dessert we have yummy Apple Cobbler.  (Don't forget we've got
ice cream to make it a la mode.)