[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. July 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 17 08:37:49 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I got the socks scared off of me yesterday evening when my husband and I
were sitting in the living room watching TV, when a loud clap of thunder
sounded like it exploded right over our roof.  We thought we were shot!
  I bet a lot of you heard it too.  It knocked our cable off, and the
telephone wouldn't work right afterwards either.  On the up side, I did
get a lot of laundry, etc. done afterwards, since we couldn't watch TV
or use the phone.   The weird thing was, we didn't get any rain out of
all that noise.  Just a good scare.

Our menu for today includes:

          Beef tips and rice
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Black eye peas
          Winter blend vegetables
          Baby carrots
          Baked potato bar
          Rolls

Our fast food is Corn Dogs with French Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of  Luscious Lemon Cake.