[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. July 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 30 09:49:57 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

We're still serving meals in the East Cafeteria this week, even though
Singing School adjourned on Sat. morning, because now we have to get the
floor in the West Cafeteria stripped and waxed before the Fall semester
starts.  I know it's not as fast or convenient on the East side, but
just think how nice the West side will look and how much you'll
appreciate being back over there when all this is done.  We appreciate
your patience.

Don't forget to gather up your used batteries, old tires, pesticide
containers (triple rinsed), etc. for the Recycling Day on Wed. Aug. 1st
from 8:00 to 1:00, across the highway at the Goddard Building.  For more
information on what they do and do not accept, call the OSU Extension
Center office at 465-3349.   It's much better to bring these items in to
be disposed of properly than to risk contaminating our environment with
them.

Our menu for today includes:

             Lasagna
             Garlic bread
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Carrots
             Corn
             Baked potatoes

Our fast food today is Hamburgers with French Fries.

And for dessert have a luscious piece of Strawberry Cake.