[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. June 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 4 09:31:11 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I must be in denial.  I really had to stop myself from putting May as
the month.  Maybe I think if I can keep it being May, it won't get hot.
Wish me luck with that.  I'm not looking forward to those high digits
we'll be getting very soon.

I hated to hear the news about Ed Guy's heart attack.  He used to take
care of our building before becoming the Fleet Mechanic, and we all
liked him and will be praying for him to have a quick and complete
recovery.  I hope we get good news about him very soon.

Our menu for today includes:

              Dorito bake
              Scalloped potatoes
              Peas with pearl onions
              Okra
              Corn
              Pasta bar
              Garlic bread

Our fast food is a Chicken Patty on a Bun, and French Fries.

And for dessert we have that summertime favorite, Strawberry Shortcake.