[Eoscstudents] Menu for Terrific Tues. June 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 5 10:07:30 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I was almost ready to run for the hills this morning.  I went out into
the Cafeteria and saw that we were overrun with little green people!
Then I looked closer and saw that it was just our Gear Up kids all
wearing neon green t-shirts in for an early breakfast before heading off
on their trip to the space museum.  Thank goodness!  I thought we'd been
invaded by little green aliens.  If only all invasion problems could be
solved by giving the invading forces a good breakfast and sending them
on their merry way!  Good luck to Linda Morgan and Helen Scott, (the two
head aliens), who are accompanying the group today.  It looks like
they're going to have their hands full.

Our menu for today includes:

             Turkey
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Sweet potato casserole
             Corn
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Pasta
             Baked potato bar (Try one of these with Ranch Dressing
instead of sour cream.  Yum!)
             Hot rolls

Our fast food today is BBQ Pork on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert have a Pumpkin Pie Square.