[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wild Wed. June 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:27:21 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It really has been a wild Wednesday morning in the Cafeteria.  First we
had our D. O. C. crew in for breakfast, then our Upward Bound group, and
then a swarm of Gear Up kids, who ate breakfast, went upstairs and
completed a little project, then came back for ice cream.   I really
wanted to see their rocket launch, but we got busy with budget paperwork
and other things and I missed this one.  Since there are several more
Gear Up camps coming, I should surely be able to catch one of their
launchings before it's over with.

I hope we get good news about Ed Guy.  We're certainly hoping for the
best for him.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork loin
             Steamed red potatoes
             Gravy
             Steamed cabbage
             Okra
             Pinto beans
             Cornbread
             Macaroni and cheese
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a wonderful serving of Peach Cobbler.  Top it off
with some of our soft serve ice cream and you've got  the perfect
summertime dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda   8-)