[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. June 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 18 10:03:17 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend and all you dads had a great Father's
Day.  I know the rainy weather probably dampened some of your plans, but
after several years of drought conditions, I just can't complain about
it.   I'm still worried about how we're going to keep cool when the hot
weather hits, and every day of this rain and cooler temperatures just
postpones that dreaded battle a little longer.

I stopped by Saturday to see our Relay for Life Team girls at their
plant sale, and wound up buying a really pretty fern and a chance on the
Spa Basket and one on the Helicopter Ride they're offering for prizes.
If I win the helicopter ride, maybe it will prove to my husband that I'm
not afraid to fly.  Just because I've never done it, doesn't mean I'm
afraid to, it just means I've never needed to before.  (There's no water
involved, is there?)  If you want to make a donation to get your name in
the drawings for these prizes, just get in touch with one of our Relay
Girls, like Trisha or London White or Anne Hester, and they'll be glad
to take care of it for you.

Our menu for today includes:

             Dorito bake
             Scalloped potatoes
             Sweet peas
             Corn
             Okra
             Pasta bar

Our fast food is a Chicken Patty on a Bun with French Fries.

And for dessert we have Chocolate Pie Squares or Coconut Pie Squares to
choose from.