[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services University Transfer days

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 7 09:06:05 CST 2007

We would like to inform all Student Support Services' participants of
the following university transfer days schedule:

    East Central University (Ada, OK)
April 11 (Wed.)
    Northeastern State University (Talhequah, OK)                 April
12, (Thurs.)
    Southeastern Oklahoma State University (Durant, OK)      April 24
(Tues.)
    Oklahoma State
University                                                April 9
(Mon.)

If an SSS student is interested in transferring to the University of
Arkansas, University of Central Oklahoma, or Oklahoma University, he/she
will need to see Mrs. Haynes.

SSS participants must come to Johnston 111 or 118 to sign up for these
trips to these university campuses ASAP!  We will help you complete the
necessary paper work to ensure your transfer enrollment at the
university of choice.
These trips are provided for eligible Student Support Services'
participants, however, if we do not have a full load in our vehicle, non
participants may go with us.  We can only provide lunch for SSS
participants.

Please make sure that you visit with an SSS counselor soon to ensure
your eligibility to enroll.

Thank you,
June Haynes
SSS Counselor