[Eoscstudents] Sign-Up for ECU Transfer Day

Alanna Ralls aralls at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:01:49 CST 2007

 I need of all students who want to attend East Central University
Transfer Day on Wednesday, April 11 to sign up with me.  I will need the
following information to preregister you:

       -Name
       -Address
       -Phone Number
       -Major
       -Number of hours (less than 24, 24-35, or 35 or more)
       -Semester you will be attending
       -Attend with the group

For students who want to attend with a group, I have attached the agenda
for the day. The group will be leaving at 9:00 that morning and will
return approximately 6:00 that evening. Students who do not want to ride
with the group, please let me know and I will send you more information
on attending the Transfer Day. If you have any questions, please let me
know.

Sincerely,

Alanna Ralls
Transfer Enrollment Manager