[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Monday March 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 12 09:59:15 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you got to enjoy the outdoors this weekend as much as possible,
with the flowers starting to bloom and the birds starting to sing.  It
was really wonderful even if it was a little on the wet side, (and I
hope you dodged those big slushy hailstones on Saturday for those few
minutes).

Our menu for today includes:

          Goulash
          Whole potatoes
          Sweet peas
          Italian veggies
          Garden blend rice
          Okra
          Baked potatoes
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Fish on a Bun, with French Fries.

And for dessert we have Ice Cream with a variety of Toppings.

Have a great day on this countdown to Spring Break,

Rhoda     :-)