[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. May 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 3 10:09:37 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It looks like we've acquired a LARGE Mountaineer Basketball T-shirt and
a sweat band here in the Cafeteria, so if anyone is looking for  these
items, they've been here a few days now.  I figured I'd better get this
message out before someone possibly graduates and moves off without
their shirt.

It looks like the day hasn't quite made up it's mind what it wants to do
yet.  It's warm, but cloudy, and has sprinkled off and on a few times
this morning, but the forecast for the next few days is pretty warm and
mostly sunny, surprisingly.  It seems like the weather has finally
reversed itself from the way it usually does things, raining on our
weekends and being so pretty, trying to tempt us into playing hooky when
we are supposed to be at work and school.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Sweet peas
             Chicken and noodles
             Pasta bar
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is Hot Ham and Cheese on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert we have some luscious Strawberry Cake.

Come on over and eat with us,