[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. May 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 2 09:55:56 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It's hard to believe graduation is only 2 days away!  I really hope I
get to come to it, but I have a prior appointment that may run me too
late.  My husband, who has always had trouble with his teeth, recently
broke out a tooth--a front tooth--and no he's not too thrilled about
running around like that, so he's decided it's time to have them all
pulled and get "pocket teeth".   That's why I get to be the designated
driver to bring him back home when he's too loopy with pain killer to
drive himself.  I am really going to try to make it back to get to say
goodbye to some of the kids I've gotten to know over the last couple of
years at breakfast on Mondays and Wednesdays, my mornings "out front".
I also want to be there for cousin Krystal Mathews who is finally going
to graduate, too.  While it's sad to lose them, it's really exciting
thinking about all the potential that will go pouring out into the world
when this class finally achieves what it's been working for for two long
years.  What will they do with all their knowledge?  Who will they
become?  Will they remember with fondness their days at Eastern?  I
certainly hope so.

Our menu for today includes:

          Indian tacos
          Roast beef
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Pinto beans
          Cornbread
          Corn on the cob
          Baby carrots

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for dessert mix it up making your own Ice Cream Concoction with our
variety of toppings.