[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. May 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 9 09:40:21 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I think after today most of the finals will be over and done with.   I
can almost hear the collective sigh of relief coming from students and
faculty alike.  I hope everyone is doing well. That not only makes the
students feel like they got something out of the classes they took
besides just a requirement for graduation, but it also makes the
teachers feel like they did their jobs well in teaching their subjects.

It appears the rain has stopped for the time being anyway.  I just
looked out and the sun is shining and looking pretty good out there!
Maybe all our May flowers can stand up and get some sun instead of being
all weighted down with water.

I hated to hear of the resignation of Win Case yesterday.  He's quite a
character and we will miss him around here.  We do wish him the best
though, in his new undertaking.

Our menu for today includes:

             Chicken  and rice casserole
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Black eye peas
             Squash
             Pasta bar
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is Soft Tacos and Spanish Rice.

And for dessert, try some delicious Bread Pudding.

Come on over while the sun is shining,

Rhoda    8-)