[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday May 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri May 18 11:02:54 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, we've finally made it to Friday, and the weekend weather is
looking wonderful.  Mayfest is going on up in Tulsa this weekend and the
Italian Festival is happening in McAlester, so there's plenty to get out
and go do.  If nothing else just get out and take a walk.

Judging by what I was hearing, I thought we had attracted a whole bevy
of different birds to our place recently.  When I paid a little more
attention I found that they all seemed to be sitting in the same tree.
It didn't take me long then to figure out that what we had attracted was
a very talented mockingbird and he was responsible for all the different
songs and noises I was hearing.  I've seen him out front in our mimosa
tree which I had thought was dead for a while, but it was apparently
just in shock due to the late freeze and now seems to be coming out of
it.  Maybe we'll have some of those lovely, fragrant pink blooms after
all.  Maybe our mocker will find a mate and make a nest there and then
we'll have a whole family of them to entertain us with their repertoire
of songs.

Our menu for today includes:

                 Hamburger steaks
                Enchiladas

And for dessert have a delicious Blonde Brownie.

Have a great weekend,