[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. May 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon May 21 10:10:18 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope your weekend was fantastic, and your work week will be too.  Be
sure and buckle up when you're driving around this week.  Not only is it
illegal not to, and safer to, but the highway patrol will be having
their "Click It or Ticket" campaign, to make sure people are safely
prepared for the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend.   Better to be safe than
sorry.

It will really be nice to have a longer weekend to look forward to.
We'll be starting our summer hours this week, but doing it a little
differently than we had in the past.  This year most of us will be
working 4 regular days a week and spending "Casual Friday" at home.
(Now why didn't they think of doing away with everyone's most dreaded
day of the week, Monday, and kept "Casual Friday"?  Now that sounds like
a plan!)  ;-)

Our menu for today includes:

          Smoked pork chops
          Sweet peas
          Hot rolls

Our fast food will be Burgers and French Fries.

And for dessert, have a piece of Lemon Poppyseed Cake.