[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 22 09:58:49 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you like rainy weather, because there's a chance of it every day
this week I believe.  It's supposed to be warm, though.  I actually
think I can deal with this better than I could the drought we had become
so resigned to and the awful heat we could be having.   There is a down
side to all the rain though.  More mosquitos hatching out and more
mowing.  We can't win 'em all, I guess.

Our menu for today includes:

          Steak fingers
          Turnip greens
          Lima beans
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Burritos with Chili and Cheese Sauce.

And for dessert have a delicious piece of Cherry Dump Cake.