[Eoscstudents] Homecoming activities and Parade Float

bgilbertson at eosc.edu bgilbertson at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:15:52 CST 2007

The McAlester campus Homecoming Parade Float will be in the campus
parking lot for a couple of days before it is stored for next year.

The EEPDC Committee on the McAlester campus hopes you take pride in
our entry and hopes that our students will again participate and help
with ideas and building of next year's entry.

Those students interested in the McAlester Campus Student Organization
should contact Peggy Ivey.  Get involved.  You may only attend college
one time!

Thanks to all who made Homecoming a great success!