[Eoscstudents] food drive continues

Mary Butler mebutler at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:10:06 CST 2007

The Library Media Center's annual "Food For Fines" Thanksgiving food
drive continutes this week.  Please contribute non-perishable food items
and/or money
(give to a library staff member).  The Library staff will make up food
boxes for our own Eastern student families who might need some help
during the holidays.  If you have any library fines, bring food items
(in an appropriate amount) and we will eliminate your fines (doesn't
count for lost books).  The Food Drive will end next
Tues., Nov. 13, so please don't forget!  Let us know if you have any
questions.  Thanks, Mrs. Butler