[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Nov. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 9 09:58:35 CST 2007

Hi folks,

I know you're all ready for the weekend, time to turn off the alarm,
relax and follow your own schedule.   What a nice thought as I'm sitting
here still cold and still trying to wake up.

I had my first session of Datatel training the other day, though I know
many of you have been going for quite some time now.  From what I could
tell, it looks like my billing process will be pretty simple, and
somewhat easier than the system we use now.  I was surprised and pretty
encouraged by what I saw of it.

Don't forget to come out for the Petal Pushers Fundraiser Saturday from
3:00 to 6:00 at the Goldberg and Joseph Heritage Park and help keep Main
Street beautiful.

Keep your calendar open next Thursday Nov. 15 at 7:00 p.m. to come and
see "Twinderella", a hilarious retelling of the story of Cinderella and
her twin brother Bob, put on by the EOSC theatre dept., directed by the
very talented Dottie Minshall, and produced by our new Theater
Instructor, Melissa Heath-Lee.

Also, as of today, the Cafeteria will begin extending our hours of
operation at lunch until 1:45 every day in order to accomodate some of
the later classes.

Our menu for today includes:

             Baked ham
             Scalloped potatoes
             Corn on the cob
             Baked beans
             Fried okra
             Baked potato bar
             Rolls

Our fast food is Burritos with Chili and Cheese and for dessert have a
piece of luscious Chocolate Cake.

Have a great weekend,