[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Oct. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 3 10:10:52 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It looks like it's going to be a pretty warm week for this time of the
year, in spite of the rain we got last night, and may get more of later
in the week.  Be sure and plan on attending the Fall Concert tomorrow
evening in Mitchell Auditorium.  Even if it rains, it'll be worth
getting wet for.  The program will consist mostly of songs by Oklahoma
singers, or written by Oklahoma natives,  (and of course,  all of them
will be performed by our own very talented EOSC students).  Isn't that a
great idea for a theme right here a month from our state's hundredth
birthday?

I noticed that they have a box set out in Roy's Grocery store to collect
Boxtops for Education, (those little coupon looking things on a lot of
food products),  for Wilburton Grade School, I believe, so when you're
at Roy's big anniversary sale this weekend, be sure and remember to
bring your boxtops to donate to help Wilburton's little students get
sports equipment, etc.  All schools have tight budgets, so every little
bit of help we can give them will be appreciated.  (If you don't want to
take them to Roy's, get them to me and I'll take them in for you.)

Our lunch menu for today includes:
             Tenderized steak
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with rice casserole
             Black eyed peas
             Corn
             Fried okra
             Hot rolls

The fast food will be Frito chili pies with toppings, and for dessert
we'll have Cream Cheese Wedges and Carrot Cake.

For dinner this evening we'll be serving:
             Pork loin
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Macaroni and cheese
             Green beans