[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Oct. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:07:47 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

What a nice day yesterday turned out to be!  I hope we have many repeats
of that kind of weather.  I had to run one of my little beasties to the
vet to be fixed, (and she didn't even know she was broken), and there
was just a continuous stream of all kind of butterflies out enjoying the
fall blooming flowers flying across the road.  Maybe it's a  "the
blossoms are always sweeter on the other side of the road" kind of thing?

Don't forget to go out and visit with Levenia Carey, of the Campus
Violence Prevention Project, at the Clock Tower today between 1:00 and
3:00, have some Kool-Aid, and get a purple ribbon  as she shares
valuable information on preventing domestic violence.  (The red
silhouettes you will see on campus, sad to say,  represent actual
victims of domestic violence.)

Anyone who has a child interested in getting involved in the Theatre
Program here at Eastern, should bring them to the auditions being held
this afternoon between 3:00 and 5:00 in Mitchell Auditorium.

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Pinto beans
             Corn
             Fried okra

Our fast food for today is Corn Dogs and French Fries, and for dessert
pick a piece of pie!

This evening at dinner we'll be having:
             Mr. Rib
             Scalloped potatoes
             California blend vegetables

The fast food will be Dorito bake, refried beans, rice and nacho chips
and for dessert have a brownie.

Thursday's breakfast will feature:
             Biscuits and gravy
             Scrambled eggs