[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 11 09:58:31 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, tonight is the big opening night for the EOSC Theatre Dept.'s
presentation of the "Rainmaker", as well as the WHS presentation of
"High School Musical".   I am really looking forward to seeing both of
them and I hope you're planning on seeing them too.  We have some
wonderfully talented kids here at Eastern and quite possibly, some of
the ones in the WHS presentation will be EOSC  students within a very
few years.  I know I'm certainly going to encourage them to be.

Things are coming together for the EOSC Staff and Faculty picnic on
Saturday at Robber's Cave State Park.  (Don't listen to Anne Hester when
she says it's at Coopers Rock.  She's having some sort of a West
Virginia flashback or something.  We're trying to get her some help.)  I
hope you're all planning on attending this event.  It is made possible
by the dues that you pay in to the Faculty Council as well as donations
by local merchants.  There will be a horseshoe tournament, washers
(another throwing type game), (and both of these will have a cash prize
for the champion), an inflatable jumping center for kids and kids at
heart, plenty of free food and drinks, and good music provided by our
own talented EOSC family members, as well as the usual activities
available at the park.  There will also be a cash drawing with all staff
members eligible to win it, so don't despair, you could still win some
big bucks, even if you stink at horseshoes and washers.

Our menu for today includes:
             Roast beef
             Mashed potatotes and gravy
             Sliced carrots
             Baked potato bar
The fast food is Chili and Cheese Coneys and French Fries, and for
dessert, cool your tastebuds with some Ice Cream and Toppings.

For dinner this evening we'll have:
             Breaded chicken patty
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Zucchini and tomatoes
             Corn
             Green peas
             Macaroni and cheese with Little Smokies
             Baked potato bar
The fast food will be Hamburgers and Fries with Strawberry Shortcake for
dessert.

Friday's breakfast will include:
             Biscuits and gravy
             Ham