[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Oct. 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 24 10:17:32 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Boy, looking at my calendar there is sure a lot of stuff coming up fast
and furious in the next week and a half!  Friday will be Native American
College Day on campus, the Board of Regents will meet, and there will be
free flu shots in the East Cafeteria, Saturday there will be a concert
by violinist Michael Ginsburg at 7:30 at the Presbyterian Church, and
Sunday of course, will kick off Homecoming Week with a Chili Cook-Off
and Bake Sale here in the East Cafeteria.  And don't forget to be
working  on your costume for the Bookstore Costume Contest next week.
You could be the lucky winner of some Bookstore Bucks!

Be sure and wish Sue Lovett in Student Support Services a very happy
birthday today.   Where's the party, Sue?

Our menu for today includes:

                Indian tacos
                Pinto beans
                Cornbread
                Corn on the cob
                Florentine vegetables

Our fast food is Hamburgers and French Fries with assorted Pies for dessert.