[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 29 Homecoming Week

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 29 10:05:00 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, we survived yesterday's Chili Cook-Off.  There was a really good
turnout for the event with students, faculty, staff and local residents
in attendance.

Next on the Homecoming Agenda looks to be the Gurneys and Goobers Race
today at 2:00, and after that Game Show Night tonight at 7:00.   With
the efforts of our Development Foundation folks and others involved,
Homecoming at Eastern is once again turning into the big deal it was in
the past, and should serve to bring back many former students to visit
and join in the fun.

Don't forget to be working on your costume for the Bookstore Halloween
Costume Contest on Wednesday.  And go check out the wild decorations
these gals have come up with to celebrate Halloween and Homecoming.  I
don't know how in the world they do it all.  They really go all out to
make it a really fun time for all.

Our menu for today includes:

                 Lasagna (call me Garfield, I love the stuff!)
                Garlic bread
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Broccoli with cheese sauce
                Carrots

Our fast food is Hamburgers and French Fries, and we have a variety of
dessert to choose from.

Have a great Homecoming Monday,

Rhoda    :-)

Go Mountaineers!