[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 4 09:38:10 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.  As long as they are,
I know they always seem too short on that early morning you have to come
back to work or class.  I got myself way off schedule going to the
Choctaw Labor Day Festival at Tuskahoma and staying late a couple of
nights.  If I'm not nodding off in my keyboard later on this afternoon,
I'll be really surprised, but it was a lot of fun.   They always have
good entertainment and a lot to do and look at, not to mention eat!

Our menu for today includes:

          Baked chicken
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Baked beans
          Fried okra
          Corn
          Pasta bar
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Barbecue on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert have your choice of Apple or Peach Cobbler.