[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Sept. 10 COFFEE SHOP CLOSED TODAY

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 10 10:12:42 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I must've slept through some really hard rain sometime this weekend
because when I went down our hill I could tell that the low water bridge
at the bottom had overflowed and washed debris over the road.  I don't
think I've ever seen it do that before.  The beaver dam that had been
down there is long gone.  I guess they got tired of the county boys
tearing it up every time they got it built back and gave up, and I think
even the turtles I was seeing have washed downstream now.   I do
remember getting jarred awake one morning by thunder and lightning and
watching the light show out the bedroom window for a few minutes before
dozing back off.  Everyone knows rainy weather is the best sleeping
weather.  I hope you all took advantage of it, too.

The Coffee Shop is closed today due to a manpower shortage down here in
the Cafeteria.  We had to recruit Susie to help in here for today.
Maybe tomorrow everything will be semi- back to normal, and she'll be
able to go back upstairs again.

Our lunch menu for today, served from 11:00 to 1:30 includes:

             Chicken strips
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Green peas
             California blend vegetables

Our fast food is a Deli Selection with Chips.

And for dessert we have Cherry Nut Cake with Cherry Cream Cheese Frosting.

For dinner this evening, from 4:30 to 6:15, we'll have:

             Fried chicken
             Macaroni and cheese

The fast food will be Frito Chili Pies, and Dessert will be Banana Pudding.

Tuesday morning Breakfast, served from 6:45 to 8:45, will be:

             Biscuits and gravy
             Scrambled eggs
             Bacon
             Hash browns
             Pancakes
And we always have fresh fruit, both white and chocolate milk, and a
variety of cold cereals available.