[Eoscstudents] SSS Workshop

slovett at eosc.edu slovett at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 13 13:26:37 CDT 2007

For all of you who are Student Support Services Participants, we are
planning to have a workshop over "Motivation and More".  This will be
a Movie night.  The movie this time is "Stand and Deliver" with Lou
Diamond Phillips and Edward James Olmos.  It is at 6:00 p.m. on
September 18 (next Tuesday night), at Johnston Hall Room 130.

If you can attend, give us a call so we will have an idea how many to
plan for.  We will supply the Popcorn and Drinks.

Call June at 465-1823, Kathy at 465-1860, or Sue at 465-1823.

Sue Lovett
Director
Student Support Services