[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 13 COFFEE SHOP CLOSED TODAY

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 13 10:00:12 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It's been way too quiet here in my office since they took our radio
station away.  I think I need to take a class to learn how to get music
from my computer, download, upload,  text, bluetooth, and all the other
things that our children seem to know from birth nowadays.  It could
probably be taught by anyone in the age range of between 4 and 20, as
they seem to be the experts on all this.  My daughter could probably
teach me, but I'm not sure that she wants me to know all that stuff.  I
could read her text messages, and check her My Space page, and who knows
what all else then.  As it is, I'm barely able to use the cell phone.
It has way too many buttons with no instructions by them, and I don't
know what all those little pictures mean.  They don't look like anything
in my world.  I'm not even 50 yet and I already feel like a
technological relic from the past.  I'm starting to relate to those
cavemen on those commercials.  They're getting their own TV show you
know.  I'm going to feel really bad if I find out they have cell phones,
iPods, etc. and actually know how to use them.

Our menu for today includes:

                Turkey pot roast
                Zucchini and tomatoes
                Rice
                Pasta bar
                Hot rolls

Our fast food is Hamburgers and French Fries, and for dessert Drexel has
made Bread Pudding.

Tonight is Indian Taco Night here.  $5.00 for adults, $3.00 for children
12 and under, and .50 extra for carryout.  And remember, we do the dishes!

Friday morning breakfast will be:

            Biscuits and gravy
            Sausage
            Scrambled eggs