[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Sept. 12 COFFEE SHOP CLOSED

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 12 09:55:28 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, it looks like after all these years, our rock wall jumped out in
front of someone this weekend.  I noticed the other day that someone has
taken a big hunk out of it.  I hated to see that as that rock wall is
just one of those things that you think will last forever.  I almost had
a close encounter with it myself a few years back when I was headed to
the bookstore for book buyback.  It had snowed and was icy and when I
tried to brake and turn in at the entrance, I found myself in the ditch
out front going the opposite way from the one I was headed in.  Talk
about surprised!

It looks like we'll have to have the Coffee Shop closed all week, as
we're still short handed and limping along.  Jerald Fox, one of our
dishwashers, and a real jack-of-all-trades here in the Cafeteria was in
the hospital for a couple of days, but he's out now and resting.  We may
have to fight with him to keep him from coming back to work before he's
regained his strength.   Between him being out and one of our cooks
being out, we're stretched a little thin.

Our menu for today includes:

                Pork chops
                Pinto beans
                Oven fried potatoes
                Cabbage and smoked sausage
                Corn
                Rice
                Hot rolls

Our fast food is Tuna Salad with Chips and for dessert we have that
delicious Chocolate Delight.

Tonight's dinner features:

             Meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Baby carrots
             Green peas
             Macaroni and tomatoes

The fast food will be Pizza, and dessert will be Peanut Butter Pie.

Breakfast Thurs. morning will be:

             Biscuits and gravy
             Fried eggs
             Bacon