[Eoscstudents] Voice Voter registration contest - Sept 17th - 21st

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:52:10 CDT 2007

PTK's Voice Voter registration contest begins this week. Students who are
not registered voters and are attending the McAlester campus you can go to
the booth on Monday night (4:30 - 7:30) in the main lobby area or Tuesday
night (4:30 - 7:30) and fill out a form. Kelly Bogard and Roland Newby also
have forms available in the main office and the library.

Most Instructors are giving bonus points so please inquire. I am giving
bonus points for a voters card or a signed form in all my classes.

Why am I pushing this contest? Eastern won first in the State last year and
hope to do so again this year. We signed up 180 students last year and we
will need that many or more again this year.