[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Sept. 17 COFFEE SHOP CLOSED AGAIN

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 17 10:16:21 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine went very well.  The family
reunion was very enjoyable and the weather was great.

Have you noticed all the construction going on in the area?  I guess it
was all delayed due to our extreme wet weather earlier in the year, so
now it's all happening at once.  The new Alco is really coming along,
and there's expansion going on at the local hospital and the
KEDDO/Vo-Tech building, all right in a row.  Wilburton really seems to
be booming.  It's very encouraging to see growth happening, when all you
hear about the economy seems to be negative.

Our menu for today includes:
            Hamburger steakd with mushrooms and brown gravy
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Rice
            Steamed cabbage
            Black eye peas

Our fast food is Corn dogs and French Fries and for dessert, have some
Carrot Cake.

Dinner this evening will feature:
            Pork cutlets
            Mashed potatoes and white gravy
            Rice
             Green beans
             Fried squash
             Macaroni and cheese

And the fast food will be a Sandwich Bar.

Breakfast for Tues. morning will include:
            Biscuits and gravy
            Fried eggs
            Sausage
            French toast