[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 18 09:33:32 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It's hard to believe it's this late in the year already.  Won't be long
till it will be October, then the holidays will be on us before you know
it.  Be sure and check with us here in the Cafeteria for all your
holiday catering needs.  We're here to help with your fancy holiday
party, casual get together, banquet or whatever type gathering you need
to arrange.   For more information, call Mildred Whisenhunt at Ext. 772
or 465-1772.

Don't forget, yearbook photos are being taken today and tomorrow in
Mitchell Hall Room 110 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.  Get your mug in the
book.  Someday when you have teenage children of your own and they think
you don't know anything at all, you can show them that you really did go
to college and learn a few things before they were ever thought of.

My teenage daughter and I took a walk yesterday evening, enjoying the
wonderful weather and chasing after the many fireflies that were
flitting around.   It was like going back in time before all the drama
of junior high, boys, etc.  What a great way to unwind, not to mention
possibly lose weight.

Our menu for today includes:
          Meat loaf
          Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
          Rice
          Green bean casserole
          Broccoli with cheese sauce
          Glazed carrots
          Corn on the cob
          Pasta bar
          Hot rolls

Our fast food today is Meat and Cheese Nachos, and for dessert we have
Miracle Cheesecake.

For dinner tonight we have:
          Chicken pot pie
          Baked potato bar
          Fried okra
          Vegetable blend

And our fast food will be Hot Ham and Cheese with Chips.

Breakfast tomorrow will include:
          Biscuits and gravy
          Ham and Cheese omelets
          Boiled eggs